So you want to come to SteemFest 2018, but because of your origin / passport you will have to apply for a Schengen Visa?
I'm sorry to hear that, because visas are always a pain. However, let's give it a sure shot!
Best is to start as soon as possible with your visa application!
For your visa you will most probably need:
- proof of return flight
- proof of medical insurance and repatriation from Schengen to your origin
- proof of steemfest ticket
- proof of hotel booking
- invitation letter
For the invitation letter, it can be provided by the steemfest organisation, please email the following info to email@example.com:
- Firstname , Lastname
- Date of Birth
- Male / Female
- Passport number
SteemFest itself cannot provide Proof of Sponsorships and we are not Polish ourselves so for additional help you would need to search a bit further.
Tip: find & follow succesfull visa applicants in your origin and ask them for help. Also read all requirements per the company or embassy you are applying to thoroughly!
About SteemFest Invitations & your trip:
- Please note you will still need to buy a Steemfest ticket, hotel, flights etc, etc!
- Please note that visa to Schengen can be very difficult (varies per origin) to obtain, so be advised to try to book as much with refunding options.
- Note that the SteemFest ticket is not refundable, however you can resell it should your visa not be honoured and have the new buyer change the name on the ticket via the "self service link" you would receive with your SteemFest ticket.
- A SteemFest ticket includes 3 out of 5 days of dinner, 2 lunches out of 5 days, 4 drinkers out of 5 days.
I wish you all the best and hopefully a successful visa application result!